News and weather updates from KELOLAND News!
Customize your Amazon Echo to bring you news and weather from KELOLAND TV! Simply go to the Amazon Alexa app to set your Flash Briefing settings to bring you the news and weather. You’ll hear KELOLAND anchors, reporters, and meteorologists deliver the latest updates throughout the day.
Here’s a walk through of how to set it all up. (You must have an Alexa device and the Amazon Alexa App installed to your smart phone.)
1. Open your Amazon Alexa app.
2. Tap the Menu icon in the top left corner.
3. Then tap on the Skills button
4. In the top search area, type in KELOLAND.
6. Tap on Enable. Now you’ll be able to ask Alexa, “what’s my flash breifing” and here news and weather updates directly from us!
Put Your News In Order
Now that you’ve enabled your KELOLAND News Skill, make sure it stays on the top of your news list! Here’s how…
Open the Menu and tap on Settings.
Then tap on Flash Briefing
Then tap on Edit Order.
Tap and hold this icon and then drag KELOLAND News up to the top.
Click Done and you’re all set!
TIP: By default, when you add a new skill to any area, it is put as the first option. If you add more Flash Briefing skills you will need to go through these steps again to put KELOLAND News back in the top spot.