WASHINGTON (WFLA) — In a video that has spread on social media, protesters can be seen handing over an apparent agitator to police during protests in Washington D.C. over the weekend.
Protesters took to the streets of the nation’s capital this past weekend to demonstrate their frustration with police brutality and social justice following George Floyd’s death.
A collection of demonstrators can be seen on video approaching a man who appeared to be destroying the sidewalk. They grabbed him and struggled with him as they carried him over to police custody.
- Governor Noem addresses crowd at Mount Rushmore
- President Trump speaks at Mount Rushmore, announces plans for National Garden of monuments
- 17-year-old killed in Turner County crash
- ACLU of South Dakota claims police misconduct at protest near Mount Rushmore
- President Trump flies over Mount Rushmore before landing at Ellsworth Air Force Base