Two dogs, one snake dead from house fire in Rapid Valley

Local News

RAPID VALLEY, S.D. (KELO) — Firefighters in Rapid Valley are looking into the cause of a house fire from Sunday night.

Authorities say someone delivering pizza in the area, noticed the smoke and called 911. Once fire crews arrived, they were able to contain the fire to one room.

No humans were hurt, however two dogs and a snake died due to the smoke. 

The American Red Cross is helping the residents.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories


Don't Miss!

More Don't Miss

Our Contests

More Contests