Ceiling fire forces Sioux Falls family out of their home

Local News

SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (KELO) — A Sioux Falls family had to spend the night away from their home following a fire.

Sioux Falls Fire Rescue responded to a call of a possible electrical fire at a home on West 12th Street around 11:30 p.m. Friday.

Crews found light smoke and fire in the ceiling of the second floor and were able to keep the fire from spreading to the attic..

The people inside got out safely and no one’s hurt. However, they couldn’t return home because of the electricity being shut-off.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories


 

Don't Miss!

More Don't Miss

Our Contests

More Contests