SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (KELO) — Investigators in Sioux Falls are looking into what sparked a fire in the eastern part of the city.
Officials say it happened in the 1300 block of Annway Drive just after 6 p.m. Thursday. Crews arriving on the scene found smoke coming from the second-floor window of a home.
Once inside, firefighters found a bedroom on the second-floor on fire.
Crews were able to put the fire out in a few minutes.
The flames were contained to the upstairs bedroom, but there is light to moderate smoke damage throughout the home.
No one was hurt.