SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (KELO) — More COVID-19 positive cases and recoveries were announced by the South Dakota Department of Health Tuesday morning.
South Dakota gained seven new positive coronavirus cases Tuesday for a total of 108, up from Monday’s 101. Recoveries went to 44, 10 more from 34 on Monday.
Active cases, currently positive COVID-19 cases, went from 66 on Monday to 63 on Tuesday.
There are 3,609 negative test results, up from Monday’s total of 3,478.
Minnehaha County had the most cases in the state with 31, up from Monday (28), while Beadle County is second with 20, unchanged from Monday (20).
Stay with KELOLAND News on-air and online for more COVID-19 coverage.
During a briefing with South Dakota Department of Health officials on Tuesday, locations for two patients were updated from previous reports.
- Butte County to Lawrence County
- Minnehaha County to Yankton County
Secretary of Health Kim Malsam-Rysdon says the state is working to make sure health care workers and first responders have protective equipment during this pandemic. She says the state has a supply of those items, which is is distributing across the area.
Your Guide To
KELOLAND News is covering the COVID-19 pandemic. This is your guide to everything you need to know to prepare. We also have the latest stories from across the globe feeding into this page.
- Grey Day Teas to help get you through the remainder of winterWe’re being joined by Grace Freeman, the owner of Prairie Moon Herbs. She’s here to share a few tea blends that will hopefully lift your spirits and keep you moving through the winter months ahead. They’ll also […]
- Spilling the tea: Green Bay Packers recap
- Photos: The first dogs are home! Champ and Major arrive at the White HousePresident Joe Biden and first lady Jill Biden’s two German shepherds, Major and Champ, have officially moved into the White House.