PIERRE, S.D. (KELO) — State Health officials said employees at two separate businesses in Sioux Falls have tested positive for COVID-19.
An employee at the Get-n-Go on W. 33rd Street and Minnesota Avenue in Sioux Falls reported working April 4 to April 6 while being able to transmit the virus. The employee worked during these times:
- Saturday, April 4 – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday, April 5 – 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Monday, April 6 – 3 p.m. to 10 p.m.
A different individual employed at Lewis Drug at 37th Street and Minnesota Avenue in Sioux Falls The employee worked April 5 through April 6 while able to transmit the virus. These are the times the person worked:
- Sunday, April 5 – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Monday, April 6 – 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
People who visited these locations during these times should monitor for symptoms for 14 days after the date they visited. Click here for a CDC screening tool.