PIERRE, S.D. (KELO) — The South Dakota Department of Health said today that two individuals who visited Ignite Yoga Studio at 6144 S Lyncrest Ave in Sioux Falls have tested positive for COVID-19.
These individuals visited the business while able to transmit the virus to others on these dates and times:
- Aug. 18 from 5:15 a.m. to 6:15 a.m.
- Aug. 18 from 8:30 a.m to 9:15 a.m.
- Aug. 19 from 5:15 a.m. to 6:15 a.m.
- Aug. 19 from 7:00 a.m to 8:00 a.m.
- Aug. 19 from 8:30 a.m to 9:30 a.m.
Because of the risk of exposure, individuals that visited the business during the specified dates and times should monitor for symptoms for 14 days after they visited.
A CDC screening tool is available at COVID.SD.GOV, which can help recommend when to call your medical provider if you develop symptoms.
Your Guide To
KELOLAND News is covering the COVID-19 pandemic. This is your guide to everything you need to know to prepare. We also have the latest stories from across the globe feeding into this page.
- Allergy friendly Halloween treats with a pandemic spinNearly everyone around the country knows that one of the greatest parts of the Halloween season is the trick-or-treat tradition. Only, for some, those sweet treats can spell disaster. From food allergies to diabetes, a growing number […]
- Goosmann Law Firm explains why it pays to think about your future nowOne of the harsh realities of living in the midst of the cornovirus pandemic is that none of us can know if or how the virus could affect us, or the people we love, if it spreads […]
- First@4: ‘Mask Up South Dakota’; New record highs for COVID-19 active cases, hospitalizations; Poll on President Trump’s response to pandemicSIOUX FALLS, S.D. (KELO) — Here’s a look at the top stories as of 4 p.m.