PIERRE, S.D. (KELO) — The South Dakota Department of Health said today that two individuals who visited Ignite Yoga Studio at 6144 S Lyncrest Ave in Sioux Falls have tested positive for COVID-19.
These individuals visited the business while able to transmit the virus to others on these dates and times:
- Aug. 18 from 5:15 a.m. to 6:15 a.m.
- Aug. 18 from 8:30 a.m to 9:15 a.m.
- Aug. 19 from 5:15 a.m. to 6:15 a.m.
- Aug. 19 from 7:00 a.m to 8:00 a.m.
- Aug. 19 from 8:30 a.m to 9:30 a.m.
Because of the risk of exposure, individuals that visited the business during the specified dates and times should monitor for symptoms for 14 days after they visited.
A CDC screening tool is available at COVID.SD.GOV, which can help recommend when to call your medical provider if you develop symptoms.
Your Guide To
KELOLAND News is covering the COVID-19 pandemic. This is your guide to everything you need to know to prepare. We also have the latest stories from across the globe feeding into this page.
- Government bringing back free at-home COVID tests starting next weekThe Department of Health and Human Services says orders can be placed at COVIDTests.gov starting Sept. 25, and that no-cost tests will be delivered for free by the United States Postal Service.
- Monthly DOH COVID-19 update releasedAccording to the South Dakota Department of Health’s final monthly update, there’s been 2,495 new cases, 113 new hospitalizations and 10 new deaths since the middle of August.
- What are the side effects of the new COVID booster?A new COVID booster will soon be widely available.