Kayce Hanson is a licensed Aesthetician with Kalon Medical Spa. She’s joining us with some advice for how we can stay safe by wearing a mask without damaging our skin in the process.
Stay up to date on all of the COVID-19 related resources and solutions covered on KELOLAND Living.
- INTEK offers services in Sioux Falls and Yankton. In Sioux Falls the number to call is 334-9716. In Yankton that number is 689-2220. You can also call INTEK’s 24-7 emergency hot line anytime, day or night at 1-800-456-5004.SPECIAL OFFER: Mention that you saw this segment on the show and you will received 10% off your […]
- Summer usually comes with family vacations and trips to see friends. While summer travel will probably look a little different for you this year, there are steps you can take to make your journeys safer. Dr. Chad Thury is a family medicine doctor with Avera and he is sharing tips on staying healthy while still […]
- The COVID-19 Pandemic has taken the lives of more than 103,000 Americans. It’s also made virtual funerals a common experience. Many of us are getting word of these deaths as we scroll through our social media feeds. And the reality of social distancing has more people searching for the best way to support someone who […]
- Kayce Hanson is a licensed Aesthetician with Kalon Medical Spa. She’s joining us with some advice for how we can stay safe by wearing a mask without damaging our skin in the process.
- Even as we begin to emerge from our stay-at-home isolation, there are worrying signs that some people’s resolve to continue social distancing is flagging. It’s being called “COVID Caution Exhaustion” and it could potentially put you and others at risk. Life Coach Jo Hausman shares why it’s so easy to run out of steam to […]
- Of all the problems that the COVID-19 Pandemic has caused in our lives, there is one problem that you likely aren’t hearing a lot about on the evening news or reading about in your social media feed -the increase in domestic violence and abuse. Yet the rise in cases comes as no surprise to people […]
- Jackie Hagar-Tuschen with the Avera McKennan Fitness Center explains how working out at the gym may look a little different right now and steps we can take to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- The Washington Pavilion joins us to share what steps staff are taking to keep you and your family safe from COVID-19.
- Dr Brian Maher, the superintendent for Sioux Falls Public Schools, and his staff have been working hard to make the virtual events feel just as special for the seniors, their parents, grandparents and friends to watch on Sunday. He’s joining us in the studio to tell us more about the district’s plans. The ceremonies can […]
- As quickly as the number of confirmed COVID-19 cases went up, the number of joint replacements, spinal fusions, and other elective, non-emergency medical services dropped. In some cases by as much as 99% since the public health crisis started. Dr. Bryce Braaksma, an orthopedic surgeon with Avera Orthopedics, joins us via Zoom to explain what […]