From scrolling the social media feeds during Fashion Week or binge watching episodes of “Project Runway”, it’s only natural to wonder whether you could be a future Tim Gunn, Stella McCartney, or Anita Kealey who for more than 20 years has made a name for herself in the fashion industry worldwide by designing looks for special events, red carpet, inaugurals and pageant evening wear. She’s is now sharing a knowledge that began at Parson’s School of Design in New York with a new generation of wanna-be designers as creative director of the Institute of Design and Technology in Sioux Falls.
If you’d like to find out more about the Institute of Design & Technology South Dakota you can find out more about Project Boot Camp and other classes being offered this summer on their website IDTSD.org.
Latest KELOLAND Living Arts and Crafts Show vendor segments
- The Institute of Design and Technology helps students explore design careers through Project Boot CampFrom scrolling the social media feeds during Fashion Week or binge watching episodes of “Project Runway”, it’s only natural to wonder whether you could be a future Tim Gunn, Stella […]
- You would think that being a registered nurse would be enough to fill anyone’s busy schedule, yet Mandy Newman with Mandy Ellen Designs just couldn’t contain her creative spirit so […]
- Imagine stepping into an entryway and spotting a multi-tiered whitetail deer antler chandelier hanging overhead. If that’s not impressive, we don’t know what is! Whether you’re looking to score points […]
- Sara Peacock Dorn’s handmade jewelry is featured in stores around the area and we’re giving you a sneak peek at what you’ll see at the Mama Peacock booth at the […]
- Quilts keep people warm. And what better way to keep you and your family warm than under one of your own quilt creations! Nancy Nelson-Kremer, with Your Quilt Is Ready, […]