They say we are all just a few weeks away from learning everyone’s real hair color.
And unfortunately for Ashley Thompson, she says that without her regular salon visits you would be seeing her gray hair soon. But don’t worry, she has a plan for how to survive the pandemic without the salon!
Ashley recently sat down with Fringe Salon stylists Janna Meyer and Bekah Haeurt to learn some hair styling tricks that can help camouflage your need for that cut and color.
If you are interested in supporting your salon with the purchase of the shirt mentioned during this segment, follow the steps below:
1. Click on this link.
2. Order as many shirts as you would like.
3. Make sure to comment what salon you would like to support. (The salon will get $10 for every shirt purchased)
4. Wait for it to arrive in the mail!!
Stay up to date on all of the COVID-19 related resources and solutions covered on KELOLAND Living.
- This weekend's Inside KELOLAND featured a HealthBeat Special focused on mental health. Here at KELOLAND Living, we've spent the past 13 months focusing a lot on dealing with the Coronavirus pandemic. That's not news. What is new is that while most of us have been focused on the short and long-term effects of COVID-19, we […]
- Over the past year, the pandemic and how we deal with it has changed from day-to-day. That constant onslaught of change can make it tough to keep things straight. Yet, we are learning more about the virus than ever. Patricia Tille is a biomedical health scientist and the chair of the Microbiology Advisory Committee of […]