Sara Peacock Dorn’s handmade jewelry is featured in stores around the area and we’re giving you a sneak peek at what you’ll see at the Mama Peacock booth at the KELOLAND Living Arts & Crafts Show later this month.
Latest KELOLAND Living Arts and Crafts Show vendor segments
- Anybody can recycle. All you need to do is separate your plastics, paper, carboard and glass into a recycling container for the garbage service to pick up twice a month. […]
- Have you found a new hobby during all that stay-at-home time? For our next guest, a quest to find away to take a break from screen time, wound up in […]
- The Institute of Design and Technology helps students explore design careers through Project Boot CampFrom scrolling the social media feeds during Fashion Week or binge watching episodes of “Project Runway”, it’s only natural to wonder whether you could be a future Tim Gunn, Stella […]
- You would think that being a registered nurse would be enough to fill anyone’s busy schedule, yet Mandy Newman with Mandy Ellen Designs just couldn’t contain her creative spirit so […]
- Imagine stepping into an entryway and spotting a multi-tiered whitetail deer antler chandelier hanging overhead. If that’s not impressive, we don’t know what is! Whether you’re looking to score points […]