Sara Peacock Dorn’s handmade jewelry is featured in stores around the area and we’re giving you a sneak peek at what you’ll see at the Mama Peacock booth at the KELOLAND Living Arts & Crafts Show later this month.
Latest KELOLAND Living Arts and Crafts Show vendor segments
- Looking for a great gift idea, or something to step up your home décor game? Whether it's a wood farmhouse-style sign or a colorful canvas print, you'll want to stop […]
- There's no doubt that if you are a regular viewer, you've heard all about this weekend's KELOLAND Living Arts & Crafts Show. What you might not have heard is that […]
- There's just something about a handcrafted item or gift that instantly tells you that someone put some extra love and care into the item–whether it's mittens crafted from vintage wool, […]
- It's safe to say that it's not often that a trip to adopt a child in Russia leads to a lifelong calling to create works of art from wood, but […]
- When it comes to searching for that perfect piece of jewelry many people search all around the world. For things like rubies, and emeralds, and diamonds. But, at the end […]