Carbon monoxide poisoning and fire place safety

KELOLAND Living

Tyler Tjeerdsma is a Fire Inspector with Sioux Falls Fire Rescue. He’s here today to make sure that while you’re getting cozy during the cold South Dakota winter, you also keep safety in mind.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

DIY Facemasks

KELOLAND Living Hosts & Producers

Continuing The Conversation
See Full Weather Forecast

Trending Stories

Don't Miss!

More Don't Miss
More Contests