SIOUX FALLS, S.D. (KELO) — The Oscar Meyer Weinermobile arrives in Sioux Falls July 29. The company’s mission with their “coast-to-coast wienie roast,” is to lift everyone’s spirit.
The Weinermobile’s mission started in 1936 as a way to bring happiness during the Great Depression, the company said in a news release. The Oscar Meyer staff hope to continue to fulfill that mission today.
The Weinermobile will be in Sioux Falls during the following:
- Sioux Falls Canaries
- July 29th from 5:30 to 8 P.M.
- July 31st from 5:30 to 8 P.M.
- August 9th from 3:30 to 6 P.M.
- Summer Porch Series at Strawbale Winery
- July 30th from 5 P.M. to 8 P.M.
- August 6 from 5 P.M. to 8 P.M.
- Sioux Empire Fair
- August 1st from 10 A.M. to 4 P.M.
- August 2nd from 10 A.M. to 4 P.M.
- August 5th from 10 A.M. to 4 P.M.
- August 7th from 10 A.M. to 4 P.M.
- August 8th from 10 A.M. to 4 P.M.
The public can take pictures with the crew and Weinermobile for free. The last day the vehicle is in Sioux Falls is August 9 at the Sioux Falls Canaries game.