How can I prevent getting it?
Should I get a mask?
As of mid-April, the CDC recommends wearing a cloth face covering in public settings where social distancing measures are difficult to maintain.
- fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- be secured with ties or ear loops
- include multiple layers of fabric
- allow for breathing without restriction
- be able to be laundered and machine dried without damage or change to shape
Stocking up on supplies
The World Health Organization declared COVID-19 as a pandemic on March 11.
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security has a set of things to do before and during a pandemic.