Added November 28, 2012 7:26 AM
Family shares important warning after surviving a carbon monoxide scare at their Sioux Falls home. KELO Don Jorgensen has their story.
-318 Minutes Ago
KELO Angela Kennecke has an unexpected update to a story on vandalism at a Sioux Falls car dealership. Rather than press charges, the owner is helping one of the suspects.
-274 Minutes Ago
A holiday classic is on KELOLAND this evening. Catch up with #Rudolph and his friends at 7 p.m. Which character is your favorite?
Find listings for additional holiday programming on our Holiday Central page: http://www.keloland.com/custompages/holiday/?cid=facebook_KELOLAND_News
-189 Minutes Ago