This week families of a few youth hockey players reported that they went to the hospital after practice at the Sioux Falls Ice and Recreation Center and found that they were exposed to carbon monoxide.
As the Sioux Falls Area Chamber of Commerce celebrates its 108th annual meeting, we look back to November 1954. In this clip, Jim Jordan and Paul Batcheller talk about what makes a good Chamber of Commerce. KELO Sammi Bjelland will have more on tonight's meeting on KELOLAND News at 6.
Check out these fall photos submitted by KELOLAND News viewers. Find the full gallery on our website: http://bit.ly/124VGVt
Email us your favorite fall photos at email@example.com, or use the KELOLAND News app.