A large fire right off Interstate 29 in Tea brought nearly 40 firefighters to the scene late Sunday afternoon.
Lincoln County Emergency Manager Harold Timmerman says the fire was reported a little before 5 p.m. Sunday when a driver on I-29 saw smoke and flames coming from Sioux Falls Kitchen and Bath.
When crews arrived, the building was fully engulfed. But Timmerman says they were able to contain the fire and prevent it from spreading to other buildings.
Firefighters on scene were worried about nearby propane tanks exploding, but they were able to cool them down before that happened.
Timmerman says the building is a total loss and no one was hurt.
Crews from Tea, Sioux Falls, Harrisburg, Worthing, and Canton all responded.
Company officials say the major portion of the business's production area was spared. The owner of Sioux Falls Kitchen and Bath says the business will be open on Monday.