SIOUX FALLS, SD -
Sioux Falls police have arrested seven South Dakota men in a reverse prostitution sting.
Officials say several men responded to fictitious ads posted on internet sites on November 14. The men are accused of making propositions to buy sex for money.
The men, their ages and charges are listed below.
• Robert A. Corsini, Jr, 52, Sioux Falls resident, 1 counts Hiring for Sexual Activity
• Larry M. Marshall, 64, Sioux Falls resident, 2 counts Hiring for Sexual Activity
• Joshua J. Barber, 38, Brookings, SD resident, 2 counts Hiring for Sexual Activity
• Jeffrey D. Wolff, 53, Beardsley, MN resident, 2 counts Hiring for Sexual Activity
• Miguel A Santiago-Montes, 26, Sioux Falls resident, 2 counts Hiring for Sexual Activity
• Joseph L. Panaia, Jr., 45, Sioux Falls resident, 1 count Hiring for Sexual Activity
• Jesse L. Raley, 23, Sioux Falls resident, 1 counts Hiring for Sexual Activity
Corsini was arrested two weeks ago following an investigation by the state into online sex trafficking. Corsini faced the same misdemeanor charge in that case.
Forty-five-year-old Joseph Lewis Panaia Junior is a convicted sex offender who tried to open up a youth center in Tea more than three years ago. Panaia has since petitioned to get his name off of South Dakota's sex offender registry for his indecent exposure conviction.
Tonight on KELOLAND News, we'll tell you why police say they'll continue to carry out these stings.
© 2012 KELOLAND TV. All Rights Reserved.