A Howard teenager is recovering after he was accidentally set on fire over the weekend.
On Saturday night, a group of teenagers were having a bon fire. A 16-year-old boy poured gasoline on the fire to help get it started. When he pulled the gas can away, gasoline spilled on the 17-year-old victim. The flames jumped and started him on fire.
The teenagers managed to put the fire out. The 17 year old was taken to Madison Community Hospital, and transferred him to Minneapolis.
Authorities with Miner County aren't releasing his name or the extent of his burns. Alcohol was not a factor, and so far there will be no charges.