Unattended Cooking Starts Apartment Fire
February 8, 2012, 5:34 AM
SIOUX FALLS, SD -
Sioux Falls Fire Rescue responded to an apartment fire on East Seventh Street in Sioux Falls Tuesday night.
It happened around 8 p.m. and when crews arrived, the building's sprinkler system had controlled the flames.
Officials say it was a kitchen fire, and the cause stemmed from unattended cooking.
One person had minor injuries, but no one was seriously hurt.
© 2012 KELOLAND TV. All Rights Reserved.
11/29/2015 1:05 PM
A Mitchell man has been identified as the victim in a rollover crash near Artesian, South Dakota on Friday.
11/25/2015 6:18 AM
In her first and only television interview, Doohen talked about her son, who she called the joy of her life.
11/30/2015 8:31 AM
Real estate agent Stacie Montgomery said she's put the town back on the market, at a reduced price of $250,000.
11/25/2015 8:48 AM
Authorities are searching for whoever left a newborn baby with the umbilical cord still attached in the Christmas nativity manger at a New York City c...
11/26/2015 4:29 PM
Authorities say one man was killed and another man was injured when a pickup truck collided with a semi-truck eight miles west of Wolsey.