Unattended Cooking Starts Apartment Fire
February 8, 2012, 5:34 AM
SIOUX FALLS, SD -
Sioux Falls Fire Rescue responded to an apartment fire on East Seventh Street in Sioux Falls Tuesday night.
It happened around 8 p.m. and when crews arrived, the building's sprinkler system had controlled the flames.
Officials say it was a kitchen fire, and the cause stemmed from unattended cooking.
One person had minor injuries, but no one was seriously hurt.
© 2012 KELOLAND TV. All Rights Reserved.
11/22/2014 7:09 AM
South Dakota authorities are searching for a Sisseton man following a shooting early Saturday morning that left four people dead and another person in...
11/16/2014 1:35 PM
Authorities have released the name of the person who died in a crash on Interstate 29 near Brookings on Saturday.
11/22/2014 10:40 AM
Colter Richard Arbach has been located and identified as one of the four people shot and killed this morning in Sisseston.
11/19/2014 4:59 PM
She's already admitted to running a large marijuana ring, now Faith Rasmussen is accused of arranging a deadly robbery.
11/19/2014 2:17 PM
A legendary country music star gives support to a Sioux Falls family while their teenage daughter was in a Minneapolis hospital last week.