Unattended Cooking Causes Sioux Falls Fire
January 11, 2005, 6:39 AM
Unattended cooking is likely to blame for a house fire in the southwest part of Sioux Falls. The blaze broke out around 4:00 yesterday afternoon.
Crews were able to get the fire under control quickly, but they remained on the scene putting out hot spots. The fire did extensive damage, which is estimated to be over $50,000.
One person was in the home at the time, and taken to the hospital to be treated for smoke inhalation.
Two cats were also saved.
© 2005 KELOLAND TV. All Rights Reserved.
12/3/2013 10:40 AM
Schools in Dell Rapids are back to normal, after students were told to stay inside much of Tuesday morning while law enforcement looked for someone in...
12/3/2013 4:35 PM
Snow reports of six to ten inches have already been reported in west central to northwest South Dakota. That is, from Stanley and Haakon Countie...
12/4/2013 6:00 PM
Two Watertown High School students are expected to appear in court in Sioux Falls Thursday for murdering 20-year-old Jordan LeBeau on Monday.
12/4/2013 9:55 AM
Robbery was the motive behind a crime in Sioux Falls that ended with one man dead and another hurt.
12/2/2013 4:09 PM
Sioux Falls police are investigating a shooting in the northwest part of the city that left one person dead and another with life-threatening injuries...