Walkers and runners of all kinds will hit the streets tomorrow for the Sioux Falls Marathon, Half Marathon and 5K. But they'll also be shutting some streets down for a short period of time.
Here's a list of all the road closures you should be aware of around Sioux Falls on Sunday morning:
- Phillips Avenue from Falls Park to 14th Street will be closed starting at 6 a.m.
- Western Avenue from Holly Avenue to Madison will be closed starting at 6 a.m.
- Oxbow Avenue from 49th Street to 57th Street will be closed starting at 6 a.m.
- Southbound off-ramp of I-229 at Cliff Avenue will be closed starting at 8 a.m.
- Northbound on-ramp at Cliff Avenue onto I-229 will be closed starting at 8 a.m.
The roads will be closed until all the runners have finished their respective races.
Sioux Falls Police ask all drivers be aware of participants and to find alternative routes if possible.