No one was injured when a clothes dryer caught fire Sunday night in Sioux Falls.
Officials say Sioux Falls Fire Rescue received a structure fire call at a home on North Walts Avenue around 10:30 p.m. Sunday.
When they arrived on scene, crews found the fire was inside the dryer, which was located in the basement. Crews quickly extinguished the fire with a fire extinguisher.
The fire was contained to the dryer, but the house did sustained smoke damage.
The resident was at home at the time and had exited the building before crews got there.
Officials say the cause of the fire is under investigation.