Sioux Falls is getting top honors for National Financial Literacy Month.
The financial website, WalletHub.com, has named the city number one for overall wallet wellness. WalletHub says wallet wellness is a term for the connection between physical, financial and emotional health.
WalletHub compared the 150 largest cities in the United States in terms of eight key metrics designed to gauge the responsibility with which people manage both their finances and their lifestyles, as well as the extent to which local dynamics promote wealth creation and upward mobility.
Wallet Wellness Scores For Sioux Falls:
- 1st Place – Well-Being Index
- 2nd Place – Average Daily Commute
- 5th Place – Average Credit Score
- 7th Place – Economic Mobility Rank
- 28th Place – Household Income, Adjusted for Cost of Living
- 45th Place – Real Estate Affordability