Delegates to the South Dakota Republican Party convention have chosen the party's nominees for constitutional officers who will appear on the November ballot.
The delegates selected the nominees during the convention in Rapid City this weekend.
The party endorsed the following nominees:
- Matt Michels for lieutenant governor
- Marty Jackley for attorney general
- Steve Barnett for auditor
- Rich Sattgast for treasurer
- Shantel Krebs for secretary of state
- Gary Hanson for commissioner of public utilities
- Ryan Brunner for commissioner of schools and public lands
Most Popular Today
Sony Cancels 'The Interview' Dec. 25 Release
New Manager Named For South Dakota State Fair
- 3.Gas & Energy
Sioux Falls Average Gas Price Among The Lowest In U.S.
- 4.Retail & Restaurants
December 18 Is 'Free Shipping Day'
- 5.Health Care
Third Profile by Sanford Store Opens In Sioux Falls
Top Theater Chains Cancel 'The Interview' Showings
- 7.Meetings & Events, High School
HS Basketball To Fill Pentagon
SDN Communications To Buy Sioux Valley Wireless
- 9.Your Money Matters
Sioux Falls Business Battles Bacteria
Sturgis Officials Planning For 2015 Rally Traffic