Delegates to the South Dakota Republican Party convention have chosen the party's nominees for constitutional officers who will appear on the November ballot.
The delegates selected the nominees during the convention in Rapid City this weekend.
The party endorsed the following nominees:
- Matt Michels for lieutenant governor
- Marty Jackley for attorney general
- Steve Barnett for auditor
- Rich Sattgast for treasurer
- Shantel Krebs for secretary of state
- Gary Hanson for commissioner of public utilities
- Ryan Brunner for commissioner of schools and public lands