Sioux Falls police found numerous drugs and paraphernalia after searching a Sioux Falls home Wednesday afternoon.
Police served a search warrant at a home on 1009 South Foster Avenue. Once inside they found drug paraphernalia, methamphetamine, cocaine, marijuana, hydrocodone and amphetamine salts.
The resident of the home, Margaret Johnson, was there when the warrant was served. She’s now being held in the Minnehaha County Jail for:
- Possession of marijuana < 2 oz.
- Possession of controlled substance (methamphetamine)
- Possession of controlled substance with intent to distribute (methamphetamine)
- Possession of drug paraphernalia
- Maintaining a residence where drugs are used/stored
- Possession of controlled substance (cocaine)
- Possession of controlled substance (amphetamine salts)
- Possession of controlled substance (hydrocodone)
Another woman, Lindsey Hanson, who came to the house, was also taken to jail for warrants and living at a residence where drug are used and stored.
Animal Control Officers also assisted with pets that were in the house.