City recreation officials in Pierre have fixed a chlorine leak and reopened a public pool that was evacuated.
Emergency officials were called to the Griffin Park outdoor pool Monday afternoon when a city parks employee smelled chlorine in a building near the pool where equipment is kept.
Previous story: Pierre Swimming Pool Evacuated After Chlorine Leak
About 50 people were evacuated from the pool as a precaution. Fire Chief Ian Paul says no one was ever endangered.
Officials say a loose hose was the cause of the leak. The pool reopened Tuesday.