PIERRE, SD -
A Pierre man injured in a house fire has been taken to a St. Paul, Minn., hospital for treatment.
Forty-one-year-old Mike Zolnowsky suffered what is believed to be burns and smoke inhalation.
Deputy Fire Chief Ian Paul says that the fire started Wednesday night near a chair on the main level of the three-level home. The cause hasn't been determined but Paul says the blaze appears to be accidental.
Damage to the house is estimated at about $50,000.
© 2014 Associated Press. All rights reserved. Material may not be redistributed.