Cooler temperatures don't appear to be slowing down Sioux Falls construction.
The city has now issued nearly $540 million worth of building permits. That's a $15 million increase from just a week and a half ago, when city leaders announced the total had set a new record for the year.
In that time, the city issued 250 new permits.
The list of projects is four-pages long. The city issued the two largest permits for an office building and a furniture store.
Here is a list of the major projects that were issued permits within the last two weeks:
- Sweetman’s Office Building $3,000,000
- Ashley Furniture Suite Finish $1,250,000
- Dermatology Equitie Addition $700,000
- Cimmaron Label Warehouse Addition $825,000
- Beef O’Bradys Restaurant Suite Finish $560,000