Fire That Destroyed SD Cafe Ruled Accidental
November 3, 2011, 12:01 PM
PEEVER, SD -
State Fire Marshal Al Christie says a fire that destroyed a shuttered cafe in the northeast South Dakota town of Peever was electrical in origin.
Christie says that the early morning October 23 blaze that burned Char's Cafe to the ground has been ruled accidental.
The cafe had been closed for several months but was to reopen October 24.
© 2011 Associated Press. All rights reserved. Material may not be redistributed.