Fire Prompts Brief Yankton Motel Evacuation
August 11, 2010, 7:28 AM
YANKTON, SD -
A Yankton motel was evacuated briefly Tuesday night when a commercial dryer started on fire.
Fire Department officials say the fire at the Colonial Inn happened about 8:15 p.m. People in the motel were evacuated while firefighters put out the blaze.
No injuries were reported. The motel suffered smoke and water damage.
© 2010 Associated Press. All rights reserved. Material may not be redistributed.
9/15/2014 10:53 AM
According to Sioux Falls Police, 16-year-old Piper Hyser was found Sunday afternoon.
9/12/2014 4:14 PM
According to reports, Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson has been indicted in Texas for ‘reckless or negligent injury to a child.&rs...
9/12/2014 10:55 AM
A Sioux Falls Police Officer was taken to the hospital by ambulance after a crash on his motorcycle this morning.
9/11/2014 10:00 PM
It looks like business as usual for the Freeman Flyers, running through drills and working on technique, but this week is anything but.
9/13/2014 7:09 AM
Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson turned himself in to authorities in Texas Saturday morning after he was indicted by a grand jury for ch...