If you're looking to go out to dinner Tuesday night, you can help a good cause.
It is the annual Dining for a Miracle in Sioux Falls. Nine restaurants across town are donating 20-percent of their sales to the Children's Miracle Network and Sanford Children's Hospital.
The event is something both customers and restaurants look forward to every year.
"It's great. The crew gets really excited. We're busy. It's just kind of a fun day," Jenny O'Brien, owner of the Pickle Barrel in Sioux Falls, said.
Besides the Pickle Barrel, here's a list of the restaurants participating in this year's event:
• Applebee’s – East 10th St
• Applebee’s – Empire Mall
• Boss’s Chicken & Pizza – All Sioux Falls Locations
• Chevy’s Fresh Mex – South Louise Ave.
• Culver’s – All Sioux Falls Locations
• Dairy Queen – Minnesota Ave.
• Dairy Queen – 57th St.
• Firehouse Subs – 41st. St. (Kids eat FREE -- Receive 2 FREE kids meals with the purchase of 1 combo meal)
• Jimmy John’s – All Sioux Falls Locations
• Oh My Cupcakes – The Bridges at 57th and Western