Carbon monoxide poisoning is suspected in the death of a man in Aberdeen.
The body of the 57-year-old man was found Tuesday night. Brown County Deputy Coroner Taylor Oster says the cause of death will not be official until autopsy results are in.
But Oster says no foul play is suspected.
The man was not immediately identified.
Most Popular Today
- 1.Your Money Matters
Out-Of-State Arborist Facing Charges
Former Lands Commissioner Hired By Contractors
- 3.Gas & Energy
Midwest Leads Gas Price Spike
Sioux Falls Man Named Ashoka Fellow
- 5.Gas & Energy
Gas Just 29 Cents In 1953
Monday Morning Business Brief
Monday Afternoon Business Brief
Monday Evening Business Brief
- 9.Health Care
Make This House a Home Campaign Exceeds Goal