ANDOVER, SD -
Firefighters in a northeast South Dakota community are on guard as they clean up rubble from a business that burned.
The fire started in the storage shed of a honey company in Andover earlier Sunday afternoon. Two men who store items in the shed were inside when a fuel-powered pump they were using started on fire. It spread quickly throughout the building.
“They got out of there fortunately. They got a truck out of there and what equipment they could. Not much equipment got out, business owner Paul Taylor said.
The building is a total loss.
Firefighters have been on guard in case wind carries embers, causing the fire to spread as they clean up the rubble.
© 2012 KELOLAND TV. All Rights Reserved.