Four members of an Aberdeen family were taken to a hospital after being overcome by carbon monoxide gas.
Two officers responded to the family's home Sunday afternoon and carried the family members to safety. They were taken to a hospital to be treated for carbon monoxide poisoning.
The names of the grandmother, mother and two children were not released, and their conditions were not known.
Most Popular Today
New Golf & Fitness Concept Coming To Sioux Falls
- 2.Retail & Restaurants
Local Applebee's Restaurants Won't Have Tablets Yet
- 3.Your Money Matters
GreatLife Golf & Fitness To Come To Sioux Falls
Sioux Falls Experiencing Financial Prosperity
Dunes Eye Consultants Building New Office, Adding Jobs
Monday Morning Business Brief
Monday Afternoon Business Brief
Tuesday Morning Business Brief
Monday Evening Business Brief
- 10.Your Money Matters, Affordable Care Act
HealthCare.gov Gets Up To Speed