The Sioux Falls Public School District announced Thursday that 1,501 students will receive their high school diploma this Sunday.
Roosevelt High School has the largest graduation class with 517 students. Washington High School has 457 students graduating and the Lincoln High School class is 440. New Technology High School's first graduating class has 87 students. Joe Foss Alternative School graduates are included in the school graduating class of their choice.
Students are required to earn 22 credits by the end of this semester to receive a diploma.
- 408 students - South Dakota Department of Education Regents Scholars
- 263 students - Presidental Education Award winners
- 216 students - National Honor Society
- 188 students - Sioux Falls School District AP Scholars
- 77 students - College Board Advanced Placement Scholars
- 11 students - National Honor Society members