What are likely the final documents in Elijah Page's criminal case have been filed at the Lawrence County Courthouse.
They include the witness list, return of certificate of execution, which was signed by 29 witnesses and Page's death certificate.
Page was executed July 11 at the state penitentiary for his role in the 2000 murder of Chester Allan Poage.
The witnesses are as follows:
1. Dottie Poage: victim’s mother
2. Doug Weber: Warden
3. Randall Rosenau: Lawrence Co. Sheriff’s Deputy
4. Tim Reisch: Secretary of Corrections
5. Bill Harlan: Rapid City Journal
6. Constance Young: Dottie’s friend
7. Jerry Lammers: Legislator
8. Max Gors: Former judge from Pierre, now attorney for Pen
9. Nancy Nordyke: Dottie’s friend
10. Brian Dean: Lawrence Co. Sheriff’s Deputy
11. Andrew Young: Dottie’s friend
12. Richard Mowell: Lawrence Co. Sheriff
13. Patrick West: DCI Agent
14. Warren Johnson: Judge who sentenced Page
15. Carson Walker: Associated Press
16. Larry Long: Attorney General
17. Douglas Loen: Pen official, attorney
18. Michael Butler: Page’s lawyer
19. John Fitzgerald: Lawrence Co. State’s Attorney
20. Donald Baum: State Psychologist
21. Daryl Slykhuis: DOC
22. Dennis Block:DOC
23. Jennifer Wagner: DOC
24. Lanette Sanner: Butler’s assistant
25. Captain Mary Rodowsky
26. David Lentsch: DOC
27. Crystal Van Vooren: DOC
28. Darin Young: DOC
29. Troy Nusz: DOCClick below to download a copy of the documents.