Back to: Other
February 18, 2009 12:27 PM

New Boiler Could Address Monoxide Fumes


Officials hope a new boiler fixes problems of carbon monoxide fumes in Mitchell's Public Safety Building, which houses police, fire, ambulance and emergency communications workers.


Additional carbon monoxide detectors have been installed for now.

Public Safety Chief Lyndon Overweg says it's a problem related to not having enough fresh air available for the boiler.

The new boiler will be installed in a new location in the building.
1179 Views
Sponsored