LIVE at 7:00 p.m. :
Back to: News
September 26, 2014 04:56 PM

Red Cross Helps Fire Victims In Mitchell

Mitchell, SD

Fire inspectors in Mitchell are looking into what caused a house fire Thursday night.

Investigators say the fire on the 600 block of S. Kimball started on some mattresses stacked outside the home.  They say an eight-year-old was playing with a lighter, started the mattresses on fire and it spread to the house.

All eight people inside at the time got out.  They are being helped by the Red Cross.

  • News
  • General
  • Mitchell, SD
685 Views
Sponsored

Keloland Live Doppler

Sioux Falls, SD - Change
Sponsored
Sponsored