Back to: News
May 12, 2013 01:58 PM

Duplex Fire In Crooks

Crooks, SD

There was a duplex fire at 205 S. West Avenue on Sunday, May 12. No one was home at the time and a neighbor called the Fire Department after seeing smoke coming from the home.

"We weren't sure if he was home or not because the garage was open and there were no cars but his bike was there. We yelled or the neighbor to come and then called 911," neighbor Roxanne Wolfgang said.

The fire was caused by a dryer in the bathroom.

Crews from Crooks, Renner and Minnehaha County assisted and had the fire under control in ten minutes.

The fire is out and there were no injuries. Crews are still on the scene.


  • News
  • General

Keloland Live Doppler

Sioux Falls, SD - Change