Back to: News
September 06, 2017 07:57 AM

Crews Respond to Carbon Monoxide in Sioux Falls School

Sioux Falls

Multiple crews with the Sioux Falls Fire Rescue are at Axtell Park School due to a large amount of carbon monoxide in building.

Battalion Chief Travis Thom says a matinee worker reported the problem early Wednesday morning. Crews have been working to ventilate the school.

Sioux Falls School District officials says classes will be able to start at 8:30 AM.

This is a developing story. Stay with KELOLAND news as we work to get more information. 
  • General
  • News
  • Sioux Falls
Views
Sponsored

Keloland Live Doppler

Sioux Falls, SD - Change
Sponsored
Sponsored
GEARUP Refer

Building Collapse Coverage Refer


Sponsored