Back to: News
June 16, 2014 05:55 PM

Crews Put Out Fire Sparked By Lightning

Sioux Falls, SD

Lightning hit a townhome in Sioux Falls Monday afternoon, sparking a fire.

Crews from Sioux Falls Fire rescue put the fire out but not before there was extensive damage to the garage and roof.  The inside of the townhome also has moderate fire and smoke damage.

Crews continue to work at the scene and are trying to salvage personal belongings of the homeowners.

  • News
  • General
3945 Views

Comments

We Welcome discussion on KELOLAND News stories but will delete any comments that contain swearing or make threats against others.


Sponsored