Back to: News
January 03, 2018 09:18 AM

Carbon Monoxide Leak Closes Part Of Mitchell's Main Street

Mitchell (AP)

A carbon monoxide leak inside a tattoo shop prompted the temporary closure of a portion of Mitchell's Main Street.

Emergency responders and officials with NorthWestern Energy responded to Hardcore Inc. shortly before 4:30 p.m. Tuesday.

Fire Department Battalion Chief Steve Nedved says an unvented water heater in the building's basement caused carbon monoxide to get sucked into a furnace.

Carbon monoxide is a potentially deadly gas. No one was inside the building at the time and no injuries were reported.
 
© 2018 Associated Press. All Rights Reserved. Material may not be redistributed.
  • General
  • News
Views
Sponsored

Click here for full weather details!


Sponsored


Sponsored
GEARUP Refer

Sponsored