Sioux Falls, SD
The city has spent $99.7 million on the Denny Sanford PREMIER Center.
A report from the City of Sioux Falls shows that nearly $100 million has been spent on the new facility through July 31.
The new Denny Sanford PREMIER Center will open to the public for the first time later this month. It has been under construction for two years. The facility has an overall budget of $117 million, so officials say the building is still within that budget with only a few weeks left before it opens.
Mechanical, electrical, and steel contractors have been paid out the most money for the project so far.
Top 5 Contractors
- Tessiers Inc. (Mechanical) $13.2 Million
- Muth Electric (Electrical) $10.4 Million
- Paxton Vierling & Steel (Steel) $9.7 Million
- Gage Brothers (Concrete) $5.5 Million
- Soukup Construction (Site Prep/Earth Work) $5 Million
Coming up tonight on KELOLAND News we'll tell you which companies have been paid the most for their work on the Denny Sanford PREMIER Center.